Before you contact us
Prior to contacting support, make sure you do a search for what you need in the Knowledge Base. You can do that here.
It's also important for you to know that our technical support staff will not be able to provide you with any marketing or strategic advice.
How to get the answer you need as fast as possible
To expedite your support request and get you on the path to building a profitable website, it's important to provide as much detail as possible about what is going on.
In most cases, we need the following information:
- Your account email address
- Name of the page you're working on
- Live Page URL (not the URL inside the app)
- A detailed description of the problem you're seeing
- A detailed description of how it should be working/looking
- This will help us to help you as quickly as possible.
To further assist in helping us understand what you are trying to accomplish, you may also send us screenshots and/or screenshare videos.
If you send a video, please keep it brief, to the point, and under two minutes max.
Some helpful free tools for screenshare videos and screenshots are Jing and Droplr. You can also upload images and videos from your computer right in the conversation.
When submitting your support request, please let us know in advance if we have permission to go into your account to make necessary changes to rectify the issue that you are experiencing.
If the issue that you are experiencing is with a third party integration or custom domain, please send us the login credentials for these external accounts as well. (In order to protect your information, please set up a temporary password for us to use that can be changed after we have completed our investigation.)
A few more very important aspects to submitting a successful support request is:
- Make sure to only have 1 support request per thread. This helps our development team if your support request reveals a bug.
- Please do not continue to message in on the same thread. Our typical response time is 4 - 6 hours, which is much faster than industry standard. If you send in messages on the same thread, it will push your request to the bottom of the pile.
- Only submit one request for the same issue. This creates extra work for our support agents and slows down response time for you and other users.
We look forward to helping you to #beheroic.