To connect your Godaddy domain to your Heroic site, you'll need to add our nameservers to your Godaddy domain.
Important note about custom email
If you have a custom email address linked to your domain, please get your MX records from your email host BEFORE changing your nameservers. The exception to this is if you use GoDaddy's email platform, G-Suite or Office 365. In that case you won't need your MX records. It will be a one-click setup via the Custom Domain panel after you connect your domain.
Connect your Godaddy domain to Heroic
- Log in to your GoDaddy.com account
- Go to the DNS Management page
- On the DNS Management page, under Nameservers, click Change
- Under Choose your new nameserver type, select Custom
- Enter Heroic's nameservers (removing existing entries):
- Click Save
Allow 3-6 hours for this to update across the internet. (IMPORTANT: In some rare cases, this might take up to 24 hours to update!)
Next Step - Tell Heroic about your custom domain
To finish the process, follow the steps here to tell Heroic about your custom domain.