Retrieve your calendar HTML code from Google
- Using a desktop computer, open open Google Calendar
- In the top right, click the Settings icon, and then click the Settings option
- On the left side of the screen, click the name of the calendar you want to embed.
- Click on Integrate calendar
- section, copy the iframe code displayed.
- To make a change to how your calendar looks when embedded, click the Customize button which you'll find under the embed code
IMPORTANT: Your embedded calendar will only be visible to people you've shared it with. To allow all visitors to see your calendar, you'll need to make it public.
Embedding the calendar code onto a Heroic page
Use a HTML/JS Snippet element to embed the HTML code onto a Heroic page.