Sometimes you want a page section to stand out even more from the page -- and a color gradient can be the ticket.
Here's an example of what a color gradient looks like:
Here's how to add something like that to your Section Background:
- Hover over the section to view its toolbar
- Click the icon on the toolbar to open the section panel on the left
- Click button in the section panel
- Click button to open the color options
- Click the color you want, and the Section's background color will change
Note: You can adjust the color opacity by playing with the second slider as shown below. Opacity simply refers to how transparent the color is.